Dog of the Day #2

04.50 Emma & Matilde in Skiathos 0 Comments

Hi guys! 
I saw how much attention my pal, Roly Poly, got, when he was featured on here, so I thought I would give it a go myself, as I could also really need a forever home!
So, let me begin with a proper introduction: My name is Tufty, and I have been at the Shelter since June 2015. To be honest I was really scared, when I was first brought up to the Shelter. As you see I am a bit on the timid side, and since I didn't know anyone and it was all new surroundings for me, it was quite intimidating! Time went by and as I got to know my cares and the dogs I share my pen with I began to feel safe. Since then things have only improved. I go out for walks everyday, play with my friends and have some long cuddle sessions with my cares - which I love! All in all I like it at the Shelter but a year has gone by now, and I have seen some of my best friends leave for their forever homes, and I have to admit that it would be nice to have a human of my own. One who I can trust, who will take me out for long walks and give me lots of cuddles! I know that in the right home with lots of love (and a bit of training) I would flourish and become even braver. I just really hope it's my turn now.
Love, Tufty. xxx

 As I said before, I really enjoy my cuddles! 
 Me and my friends. Three of them have already left during the summer, and the last one is just waiting to go for his forever home. 
 Me and my pal, Giddy, see just left last week. 
Beano and I. He is looking for a forever home too!  
Out for a walk! 
Picture credit: Paul Marvell 

0 kommentarer: