#4 The Story About Mr. Roly Poly

07.32 Emma & Matilde in Skiathos 0 Comments





Hello, my name is Mr. Roly Poly, and I am a corgi mix with a bit of extra cushioning on the side bones. When I first met Emma and Matilde I was growling and barking, as I usually do, when I meet new people. If they got too close, I would run into my house, because I am actually a very shy dog. The girls really wanted to walk me but that is not my cup of tea, so I made it a bit hard for them and I would growl, if they tried to put the harness on me. Though I have to admit that when they first got me out for a walk, it was not all that bad and when every walk eventually got accompanied by them singing my favourite disco hits, I got in the groove and went along with. Actually I began looking forward to these little walks, and without even noticing I eventually began walking further and further each day. After the first week it occurred to me that people actually never liked my growling and barking, so I stopped immediately and instead I began smiling at all the nice people visiting the Shelter everyday. By now I have actually lost a whole size in harnesses and I am wearing my beautiful smile all day! 






Please adopt me! xx


EDIT: Since we wrote this post there was a change of events and Roly has now gotten his forever-home with a loyal long time friend of the Skiathos Dog Shelter. This means that a bigger family with both a new mum and a few other rescue siblings. We could not be more thrilled and we are certain that Roly will be nothing short of happy there! 

0 kommentarer: